Wednesday 10 July 2013

Beauty Wishlist | Summer Edition

Hi guys and gals! 

So, I'm not exactly on the ball with this little blog lately. I apologise for that, and have even made a list of blogpost ideas to stop it from happening again! My latest excuse for not blogging was these glorious few days of sunshine. Whenever the sun comes out to say hello, I usually head for whichever sunny spot I find first, and remain there until I am crispy and tanned. That's what happened this weekend and this week so far. Unfortunately for my blog, it resulted in slight neglect. I'm back now with a whole list of coveted items i'm pining after this summer! 


1. Essie Nail Polish 'Mint Candy Apple': Can a girl ever have too many minty nail polishes? Certainly not!! I have my fair share of aqua/minty shades, but that does not stop me pining over this beaut! It will look beautiful paired with a tan and some denim shorts, don't you think? 
2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation/Serum: I'm a little late on the bandwagon with this one, having been trying to get through my Rimmel Match Perfection. I'm not one for piling on the slap, so it takes me ages to get through foundation, however the dewy, healthy glow that this foundation claims to give is definitely on my radar. 
3. John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Range: I have blonde hair, some of it natural, some of it not so natural. Either way, sometimes the colour slips into the brassy end of the blonde chart, which can make it look somewhat dull. To inject some life back into my blonde, I've been eyeing up these goodies from John Frieda; purple toned, colour correction haircare. Sounds right up my street!
4. Revlon Lip Butter 'Juicy Papaya': I don't know how I can express in words how much I need this in my life. Practically every time I'm in Boots, this little baby gets swatched on the back on my hand, and I'm literally counting down the days until make-up is in the 3-for-2 offer again. I just don't see the point in buying make up unless I can get a freebie anymore. Boots, what have you done to me?
5. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo: I may well be the last person on earth to try this. Believe me, I've wanted to, but there's always been a reason not to buy it. My skin is by no means bad, but sometimes I do feel a little...clogged up. From the tens of thousands of amazing reviews of this product, I do feel it's something worth trying, and maybe I can add to the reviews, giving my two cents on this legendary product. 
6. Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask: This is one that Alix over at I Covet Thee raves about all the time, and I have drooled over the thought of an overnight mask to leave me waking up the next morning with radiant, glowy skin thats full of moisture. I already have so many face masks on the go at the minute it's crazy, but one more can't hurt...right? 
7. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser: Another cult product worming it's way into my virtual basket is this cleanser from Liz Earle. I'm currently working my way through an array of hot cloth cleansers, hoping to find my holy grail, however i'm yet to try Liz Earle's offering. Everything about it screams that I should love it though; not tested on animals, natural ingredients... the list goes on...

So that's my summer beauty wish list! What are you pining after this summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment