Thursday 18 July 2013

Self ConGRADUATION Present | Free Gift With Purchase.


Hello! 

So Tuesday was a pretty special day for me. I graduated from University with a 2:1 BA Hons Degree! A full post series of the day will be coming shortly including face, hair and outfit posts! 

Anyway, yesterday I had the chance to relive the day again by seeing all of my gorgeous friends graduate and join in with the photographs and celebrations, and afterwards, had a chance to nip into town and pick myself up a little post-graduation treat in the form of Bourjois goodies!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation: I have wanted this for so long, but I have this weird thing with foundation. I always finish a bottle before buying a replacement. Until now. Yesterday I basically Told myself 'screw it!' and bought it.


Bourjois Colour Boost Lipstick in 'Orange Punch': The newest addition to the Bourjois family is the latest in the chubby stick range, but the first one I've picked up. I have to say I am not disappointed! 'Orange Punch' is the most perfect peachy orange tone and although i've only worn it once, I'm loving it so far. I'll give a full review once i've had a chance to get some wear out of it.



Bourjois So Laque Glossy Nail Polish in 'Adora Bleu': Boots had not only a free gift with purchase offer, but also were on a 3 for 2 offer. This nail polish was my free item. I have lusted over this shade for a while, however £6.99 for a nail polish is a tad steep, so I've held off. Whilst picking out my free item, I came across this shade again and realised it was the perfect opportunity to get it. The most perfect cornflower blue, it's different to anything else I own, and I just love the colour!

I also got a free gift, which was a pair of Bourjois sunglasses. I was pleasantly surprised with the style of these glasses; I didn't expect them to be so nice. They've definitely gotten a place in my sunglasses collection!

If you're in Boots any time soon, I'd definitely have a look at the Bourjois stand. There are some really great products from them at the moment, and with a 3 for 2 offer and a free pair of sunglasses, I'd definitely take advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment