Thursday 6 March 2014

Essie Nail Polish in 'Not Just a Pretty Face'

I think it's safe to say my love affair with nail Polish is verging on obsession like. In all honestly I never used to be bothered about them, a few nudey pinks were all I really wore. My obsession began a few years ago. I can't pinpoint the exact moment but I now own more polishes in various shades than I care to admit! My love for the nude pinks are still there though, and every so often one pops up that has me falling in love all over again. Enter 'Not Just a Pretty Face'... 


I've been loving a nude nail recently. There's something about a barely there, milky shade that's just so elegant and chic. I've been wearing Essie 'Waltz', a milky white shade, however my heart yearned for a touch of pink for a more feminine approach. I actually went into Boots and headed straight for the Essie aisle looking for the shade 'Fiji', however came away with 'Not Just a Pretty Face', which in my eyes, is better! It's such a gorgeous pinky nudey shade that looks absolutely effortlessly classy and is suitable for any occasion. As with all Essie shades, the formulation is great, and the lasting power is pretty impressive! I can imagine this being one of those timeless shades that will carry me right through Spring, and carry on into the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment