Sunday 6 April 2014

March 2014 | Favourites

It's that time again! Lets crack on with my favourite products of March! 


Skincare-wise, I've given my whole routine a shake up, more on that later this week! Two new products I've been loving are the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic and La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo +. The Skin Tonic has been so soothing on my skin and has the most amazing scent. I really feel like it's adding a certain something to my complexion whenever I use this. The Effaclar Duo is something I've wanted for such a long time and last month had a particularly nasty breakout so used my trusty Boots points and treated myself. Yes girls, It really is as good as they say! I've also been loving two eye products. The Boots Essentials Cucumber Eye Gel as it's so cooling and soothing after a long day, and the Benefit It's Potent has been perfect for injecting some moisture in the mornings. 

Make up-wise, only two products have been standouts this month the first being the Maybelline Colorsensational Shine Gloss in the shade 'Glorious Grapefruit. I'm loving glossy lips at the moment, and with Spring making a welcome appearance, this coral pink shade has been perfect. I've also ventured into the world of highlighters, and have been absolutely loving Benefit High Beam. I know I'm late to the highlighter party but I'm here now and loving the 'glowing skin' look they can achieve. 
Last but not least is nails. I've been going for a barely there but polished look, and Not Just a Pretty Face by Essie has been the perfect nude pink. 

What have you been loving during March? 



No comments:

Post a Comment