Friday 9 August 2013

Empties | July Edition.

Hi! 

Long time no blog huh? I have been laptop free for about 3 weeks now but I am back and ready to roll starting with my july empties! 


This month has been a little slow. I've not been loyal to one product, so things haven't been running out as I have been a bit of a dabbler! I have however managed to finish 6 products. 

Time to unwind body soak: Part of a Christmas gift set, these bath salts are so-so. In my eyes, bath salt are bath salts, there are no right and wrongs, and as far as these went, meh, they were ok. They smelled ok, perhaps a little too perfumey for my liking. 
Would I Purchase Again?: No. 

Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo: Ahh Aussie, you beautiful creation, you. This shampoo is gorgeous. If you haven't yet dabbled into the Aussie range I urge you to jump in and fill your baskets! It smells like bubblegum, and makes my hair so soft and manageable. 
Would I Purchase Again?: Yes, maybe not the volume range as I didn't notice too much added volume, but for the smell alone, yes! 

Planet Spa Mediterranean Olive Oil Hair Mask: Whenever we get an Avon book through the letterbox, you can guarantee that I'll be scouring the pages for the Planet Spa range. This hair mask is one of a kind. It's so affordable, and yet you get a sizeable 200ml tub which smells divine and just 5-10 minutes on your hair leaves it feeling so silky and smooth. 
Would I Purchase Again?: One hundred times yes! 

Boots Essentials Cucumber Toner: This toner, although not expensive in the slightest, is my absolute go to toner for before bed. It's so light and fresh, and does the job of preparing my skin for my moisturiser. 
Would I Purchase Again?: Already have done. 

Paul Smith 'Floral' EDT: I am a huge fan of light, fresh and fruity fragrances, with a hint of floral-ness. This little beauty by Paul Smith is exactly my kind of thing, and i'm a little sad that it's life in my perfume collections have come to an end. 
Would I Purchase Again?: Yes. 

The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter 50ml: I love coconut scented things, but I found this butter to smell a little chemically scented. I don't know if it's just me, but the butter, and also the body mist I have just don't really do it for me. They don't smell bad by any means, just not quite authentic enough if that makes sense? 
Would I Purchase Again?: Probably not, there are other fragrances from TBS that I love more! 

So there we have it, my July empties. Sorry it's late, we have my laptop charger breaking and a string of problems with ordering a new one to thank for that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment