Sunday 2 February 2014

Empties | January

Wow, yet another empties post, these come around so often, which is weird a January has dragged so much for me! 

Anyway, I'll crack on, these are the products I've used up during January! 





Herbal Essences Uplifting Volume Conditioner
I can't say that this conditioner really gave me much volume, even paired with the shampoo, however it smells lovely and left my hair feeling soft. 
Would I repurchase? Probably not as a volumiser. 

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter 
This stuff is amazing! I wasn't overly bothered at first, but once you actually start using this, the smell is incredible. If you like smelling like frubes and having super soft skin, this is the body butter for you! 
Would I repurchase? I was lucky enough to receive this as a birthday present in full size so I won't need to for a while! But I definitely would in future! 

The Body Shop Tea Tree Exfoliating Pads 
I am absolutely gutted that TBS have discontinued these, I have rationed them like nobodies business but finally used the last one up. This was such a great little product and I just wish that I could repurchase! 

Fake Bake Rough To Buff Body Polish 
I got this in a Fake Bake set, and I have to say, I hate it. I don't like the smell or the texture, as I like my scrubs to have more of a gritty texture to them, so I can actually feel them doing so good. 
Would I repurchase? Safe to say no. 

Rimmel 5 in 1 clear Top/Base Coat
I loved this when I first bought it, however after a few months it's just gotten gloopy and sticky to the point where I cant use it anymore. 
Would I repurchase? Probably not. 

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover 
I'm devastated to let this one go as it's just a miracle worker. It's lasted about 8/9 months which I think is really good going, and I'm pretty sure there is still some remover left, but the sponge has gotten tattered and my nails come out covered in little grey bits so it's time to say goodbye. 
Would I repurchase? Definitely! 

Rimmel BB Cream in Shade 'Light' 
This was a little light for my skin, however for lazing around at home, this was great at just covering enough to make you feel a little more fresh faced. The formula was a little thick, however, and took a lot of buffing and blending into the skin. 
Would I repurchase? No. I'd probably go for a tinted moisturiser in future. 

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 'Soft Beige'
Oh my I love this foundation. I've heard that it's a dupe of the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, which is on my wishlist, so i'll be interested to see how it compares. It's a satin finish foundation which smells quite fruity and has just enough coverage to hide blemishes yet still look natural. 
Would I repurchase? Yes

The Body Shop Mango Body Mist
This body mist is perfect for summer. It's fruity yet floral with a slight hint of musk, and the smell lingers really well for a body mist. 
Would I repurchase? Yes

Garnier Ultra Dry 48 Hour Deodorant 
I know deodorants aren't all that interesting, but I think I've found my perfect one. I love everything about this, down to the scent. I wouldn't agree with the 48 hour claim, but a full day at work/Uni is more like it. 
Would I repurchase? Yes 

There we have it, another month of empties, what have you been using up this month? 








No comments:

Post a Comment