Sunday 6 April 2014

Empties | March 2014

Can 2014 please just take a moment to breathe? Its going way too fast for my liking! How is it Easter in two weeks?? 
Speed aside, I've managed to use up a few products during March...


Anew Reversal Night Cream & Boots Simply Sensitive Night Moisturiser | The first of the two was given to me by the mother bear, and its been sat in a drawer, unused and probably past its use by date, so I've finally thrown it away. The Boots offering however has been the perfect night cream, not too heavy and soothing after a long day. 

The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner | I have declared my love for this toner before so I wont repeat myself but if you have oily skin, this stuff is amazing! 

Good Thing Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser | Speaking of oily skin, this moisturiser has been my staple for months now, and gives moisture, whilst keeping sebum at bay. 

The Body Shop Coconut Body Mist | I loved the mango version of this but something about the coconut version just didn't hit the spot for me...

Goldwell Twist Around Curl Styling Spray | Ever since my perm last year..which I'm sure has grown out by now, I've been loving the natural waves look, and this curling spray helps to lock curls or waves in place. It feels like nothing more than water on your hair and smells divine, like banana. I love it so much that I already have another on standby! 

Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Body Butter | What would an empties post be without a body butter? I've been using this massive 300ml tub for the past two months and it's only just become empty! It smells fruity and light, however the cream itself is thick and rich, soaking in to leave your skin so soft. I like to slather this on at night, and by morning it still feels like I only moisturised an hour before there are other scents that I prefer, however for the quality and amount you get, I'd definitely purchase again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment