Wednesday 16 April 2014

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo + | Review

I'm very lucky with my skin. I'm combination/oily skin type, however rarely get spots other than the odd one or two, so you can imagine my dismay a month or two back when I practically erupted in the things. I don't know whether it was my diet, my busy routine, not enough water....I honestly couldn't tell you why it happened, but something had to change, enter La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo +. 



I've heard a lot about this coveted little cream, being a blogger favourite, but until recently, never felt the need to pick it up, however with my recent troubles, I decided to use my trusty Boots points to pick it up. 



La Roche Posay have revamped the Effaclar Duo, to the Effaclar Duo +, and having never used the original, I can't compare the two, however the + claims to battle red marks left behind by blemishes, and as far as my skin goes, I have noticed that they have been fading a lot faster than usual, which I have put down to the cream... 

I was terrified that the Effaclar Duo + would just break me out more, but thankfully, it's just as good as people say it is, and using it on blemish prone areas morning and night during troublesome times halves the time it take for the blemishes to fade away. When I was having skin troubles, my face had been not a pretty sight for almost a week, but after using the cream before moisturising, they had almost disappeared within 3 days. 

You only get 40ml, however the amount you need for each application is so small, and the fact that I only use it when I have a breakout means this tube will last me for quite a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment