Wednesday 16 April 2014

James Brown Intense Moisture Collection | Review

So with the mental weather changes recently, my hair has been feeling a little on the dry side and I've been trying a number of different oils, serums and conditioners to try and tame my locks but nothing was working. Then I remembered that I received the James Brown Intense Moisture set for Christmas and thought I'd give it a go... 


Well I've been using it for around a week now, and I can safely say that this stuff is amazing! From the first wash, I blow dried my hair and had to double take in the mirror afterwards! I usually have to use heat tools on my hair after blow drying as it's quite thick and can become frizzy, however after using the James Brown Intense Moisture Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask, my hair was sleek and soft, and since switching to this brand, I haven't had to use my straighteners even once! Don't get me wrong, it hasn't made my hair bolt straight, I still have my natural wave, but it's so sleek and smooth! I just can't rave about the results enough! I'm in love. 

My only problem with these products are the smell. I'm all for a gorgeously scented hair product, there's nothing better than getting a good whiff of your freshly washed hair, but I'm just not keen on the scent of this. A mediocre scent is something I can definitely live with in order to get glossy, soft hair though! If your hair is suffering from the change in weather like mine, or if you're looking for a new shampoo and conditioner aimed at battling dry locks, I'd definitely recommend the Intense Moisture range, which you can purchase from Boots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment