Monday 7 April 2014

The Skincare Shake-up.


So I've gonna and done the unmentionable. I've used up my moisturiser, toner, night cream and evening cleanser all in one go and decided to completely change up my routine. I know what you're thinking, she must be crazy! Why would she do such a thing? We'll call me crazy but I fancied a shake up as my skin was beginning to look a little dull and lacked life. Not to mention I was beginning to get a few more spots and blemishes than were acceptable! 

I've switched up my The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter in favour of the much coveted Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish. My much beloved Seaweed Clarifying Toner has been cast aside to make room for the Liz Earle Skin Boosting Tonic. My usual Good Things Mattifying Moisturiser has been in my life for almost a year, but has been swapped for the Liz Earle Moisturiser for Oily/Combination Skin. My Boots Sensitive Night Cream has had he last scrap of product removed and in it's place stands The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream. And finally, I've thrown the La Roche Posay Effaclair Duo + into the mix. 


A very brave, albeit risky move which will be either the very best, or very worst decision for my skin... Only time will tell... 

No comments:

Post a Comment