Tuesday 11 June 2013

MAC Lipstick in 'Coral Bliss'. | The Review

Hello! 

So today's post is on none other than the lipstick I have been lusting over for the past month or so: MAC's Coral Bliss. 



As always, MAC's packaging is sleek and sophisticated; a black bullet with slight shimmer and silver 'MAC' detail. I have always been a fan of this packaging; it's unmistakable as being MAC. 


For those of you who don't own any MAC lipsticks, the smell is out of this world. It smells like vanilla. It's actually so refreshing to find a lipstick that doesn't smell plastic-y!! 


Coral Bliss is a gorgeous bright coral with orange and peach tones, however translates onto the lips as a much more sheer wash of colour, as you can see below in the swatch. The cremesheen formula is moisturising and glides onto the lips easily. I would suggest wearing a balm underneath just to make sure that it doesn't cling to any dry bits. With one sweep across the lips, a light wash of colour is transferred to the lips, however this can be built up to create a slightly bolder lip. 


This is such a gorgeous colour, perfect for summer, and I have a feeling this will be a staple in my make up routine through the summer months with a peach or coral cheek. 

Toodles! 



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely colour, I wanted to get it when I was at MAC the other day but it was sold out xx
    www.dolleduplondon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Story of my life! It's been sold out in Debenhams for the past month, I managed so snap it up online with free delivery =) So gorgeous, you should get it if it ever comes back in stock! =) Xx

      Delete
  2. The perfect summer shade :)

    Love Kate at prettylittleus

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate, I agree, it's gorgeous! Xx

      Delete