Friday 28 June 2013

Times are a'changin'.

Hey there lovelies! 

So, rumour has it that Google Friend Connect will be no more come Monday 1st July. You can still follow me on Bloglovin by clicking on the icon to the left of the screen to keep up to date with my rambles. 

I'm in the process of moving out of my student digs and back home so blog posts are few and far between at the moment, however from the beginning of July they should pop up more regularly again as I will have oodles more free time to play with!! July....wow this year is moving way too fast for my liking!! Anyhoo this is a just a courtesy update to let you know to follow me on bloglovin or via twitter (@thegemmine) if you want to keep up to date with blogposts and twitterings! 

Toodles for now!! 


And because no post should be without an image, this made me chuckle... 




No comments:

Post a Comment