Friday 7 June 2013

May Empties.

Hey there lovelies! 

It's Friday!! I have a lovely weekend of chilling in the sun in store for me, and hope you all have something equally as relaxing to keep you occupied on these few days of freedom before the dreaded Monday comes around once again! 

Today's post is my May Empties! So without further ado, here are the products I've used up during the month of May.. 



Garnier Mineral Anti White Marks 48 Hour Deodorant: OK, so nothing too special here, just deodorant. Garnier is a brand I have recently fallen in love with for their amazing body lotions and I have to say this deodorant did not disappoint either! I'm usually one for picking up whatever's on offer, but I definitely will be repurchasing this in the future - offer or not. It smells really nice and fresh, and does a good job of deodorising too! 

Soft & Gentle Extra Fresh Lotus and Watermelon Deodorant: I have repurchased this a few times, however usually because this brand are on offer a lot! I don't find anything particularly amazing about this, it does the job, but that's about it. 


Lush Herbalism Fresh Cleanser: This has been my morning cleanser since January, so to only run out of it in May is really amazing and value for money - I think it cost around £6. It's a solid cleanser - basically you take a pea-sized amount and mix it with water to create a paste, which you then use to cleanse your face. I have really enjoyed using this, and the fresh, herby ingredients have really helped to keep my skin clear. I'm currently using The Body Shop's Tea Tree Facial Wash and hate it, so I imagine a repurchase of this, or another from Lush's range may be on the cards for me very soon. 

Champneys Conditioning Cleansing Milk: This has been my nighttime cleanser for the past 2 or so months. It's a thick, milky cream, and although not so great for removing mascara, especially that stubborn Benefit They're Real, it's a nice gentle cleanser which left my skin feeling lovely and soft. It's a good little cleanser, and I'd be happy to use it again, however it doesn't beat my current No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser! 


Avon Skin So Soft Hand Cream: I suffer from quite dry hands so hand cream is a necessity in my life. I've been using this tube, and it's lasted me a long time, however I haven't been too impressed with this. It's a little thin for my liking, so sinks in too quickly leaving my hands feeling dry still. I need something thicker in texture so unfortunately, I won't be repurchasing. 

The Body Shop Mango Body Butter: As with all TBS body butters, the formula is amazing, and really provides deep moisturising. The mango version is no exception. Not only does it have a gorgeously fruity scent, it really does a great job of giving my skin the moisture it needs. 


Kate Moss 'Kate' Perfume: Finishing perfumes are like waiting for buses, they all finish at once. I have 2 or 3 other perfumes also almost empty! I'm rubbish at describing scents but here goes: it's almost a deep floral scent, however somehow has fresh, fruity notes. It's one of my go-to fragrances when I don't feel like a heavy perfume. 


Herbal Essences Ignite My Colour Shampoo: Herbal essences will always be one of my go-to brands for everyday haircare. I have my hair highlighted every so often to perk up my natural blonde, which, although I try to stay away from bleach nowadays, still puts my locks through quite the ordeal. It's important to look after your hair, whether it be dyed or natural, and I find that Herbal Essences is a brand I trust, and also a brand which does what it says on the tin! 

What did you use up this month? 

Toodles! 






No comments:

Post a Comment