Monday 3 June 2013

The Weekend Post: A Day Late.

Hey there! 

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend in the sun! I know I have! Friday night was my end of Uni Fantanimal party. As i'm an art student, I did a foundation course and at the end, we had a party named 'Fantanimal'. Fantasy/Animal....gedddit? Anyway, a group of us from foudation are still good friends so we decided to mark the end of an era with Fantanimal part II. It was a really nice night and a good chance to all get together and do one last crazy fancy dress night! 


Saturday we went to the Riverside festival to have a walk around, watch the canal boats and listen to some live bands, which was right near my flat, and then in the evening went to a friends house for some drinks, nibbles and a good ol' sing song on Singstar. 
Finally, on Sunday Arron took me to a farm! I am such a child when it comes to anything involving animals so this was right up my street and I enjoyed every second of it, especially getting to see all of the spring babies! 
I've never done a weekend post before, but had such a lovely time this weekend I thought I'd share a few of my favourite snaps from Sunday with you all! 

| A Wolf and a Lion | Me and Arron | Stroking the Runaway Sheep | Greedy Goat | Arron and the Fluffy Sheep | The Horse That Just Didn't Care | Crazy-Eyed Sheep | Row of Piglets | The Cutest Little Piglet I Ever Did See! | Poser Piggy |

Hope you enjoyed this post, a little different, but I thought I'd give you a little snippet of my life outside of The Gem Mine! 

What have you guys been up to this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment