Friday 9 August 2013

Graduation | The Outfit.

Hello! 

As promised, I am catching up on all the posts I have missed out on during my AWOL period. For those of you who don't know, I graduated a few weeks ago. It was possibly the proudest day of my life, and I definitely had to hold back the tears at a couple of points through the day. The sun was shining (32degree heat) and other than melting, it was the perfect day, topped off by a lovely meal courtesy of my grandparents. (They can be seen pictured below). This post covers the outfit, and a few snapshots from the day. 




Being a model for the day | Me showing my excitement with the G-dawgs | The 'it had to be done' pose. 

I wore: 
Dress - Boohoo.com 
Wedges - Guess
Sexy cap and gown - Hired (Wish I could have kept them though!) 

I'm currently working on a graduation WOMF post, so stay tuned for that one! 



2 comments:

  1. You look lovely I graduate next year and I'm already nervous when I think about it haha :) Glad you had a good time

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely =) I was really nervous but it's actually a lot of fun, and the walking out on stage bit literally lasts a second, just enjoy it! Xx

      Delete