Wednesday 14 August 2013

WOMF: Graduation Edition

Hey there you lovely bunch! 

Today I have woken up with a new lease of life! I've spent the first half of this week in bed feeling sorry for myself - (damn you lurgy!), however today I have woken up feeling a lot perkier, and decided that it would be a good time to get a post I've been meaning to do for a while out of the way: my WOMF: Graduation Face post. 



Ok, so I didn't set out on Graduation day with the mindset of doing this post, hence the rather awful selection of close up photo's of my face... However I basically went for the fresh-faced, coral cheeked, neutral look, and here's how I did it! 


Oooh, little bit of patriotism going on with the Union Jack...Sorry if you aren't British and reading this. I'm not some crazy Brit-obsessed person, I just quite like my rug! 


Face: 
The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner
Good Things Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser
Rimmel BB Cream in 'Light'
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 'Soft Beige' (Both applied using my Real Techniques buffing brush) 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 'Soft Beige' 
Soap And Glory Trick and Treatment Concealer
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Chocolate Bronzer (Applied using my ELF Professional Total Face Brush to contour cheekbones and add bronzed warmth to anywhere that would naturally catch a tan: temples, cheeks, nose etc) 
Benefit 10 (only lighter shade for highlighting cheekbones, forehead and browbone)
Benefit Coralista (applied to the apples of my cheeks using my Real Techniques contour brush)




Eyes: 
Superdrug Vitamin E Eye Cream
Soap and Glory It's About Prime Eye Primer
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (Shades Venus, W.O.S, Naked 2 and Faint, applied using W7 eyeshadow brush and blended using my MAC 217 blending brush. Crave applied in place of eyeliner to upper lash line and outer corners) 
Eyelash Curlers, followed by Benefit They're Real Mascara


Lips:
ELF Lip Exfoliator 
The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm
The Body Shop Mango Lip Butter 
MAC Coral Bliss




2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, you look gorgeous - and congratulations!
    Love the blush, Coralista is such a pretty shade :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetie! Coralista has definitely become a summer favourite of mine! Xx

      Delete