Tuesday 14 May 2013

All Dressed Up & Nowhere To Go. || OOTN

Evening! 

Being a Tuesday night, you'd think going out would be the last thing on somebodies mind, however, for those of you who are/have been students, you will know that midweek partying is the norm. 
Being in my final year, things have been pretty hectic for me and my friends, with deadlines and all nighters left, right and centre, so you can imagine my delight when a lot of my friends final hand in date  was today, and there were talks of going out to celebrate. YES!! Finally, a night with the girls! 

Unfortunately for me, they are all now tucked up in bed, exhausted after a day of displaying work and umpteen all nighters catching up with them. (Did I mention we're all Art & Design students? Long days in the studios are the norm for us - none of this cramming for an exam the night before or spending two days writing an essay only to then have two months off before the next assignment. Design is HARD!) Anyway, going off topic, celebration night has been postponed, so I am left (as the title suggests) all dressed up with nowhere to go. Rather than waste this and climb straight into PJ's, I thought I'd make the most of my newly free night, and do my first OOTN post! 

I Wore
Blazer - Primark
Top - Dorothy Perkins
Jeans - Primark
Boots - New Look
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Cross Bracelet - River Island
Love Bracelet - Accessorize 
Stacking Rings - Primark 
Bag - Primark
Nails - Rimmel 5 in 1 Nail Treat Top and Base Coat & Models Own Nail Polish in 'Coral Reef'
Face
Rimmel BB Cream 'Light' 
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation '200 Soft Beige'
Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment Under Eye Dark Circle Concealer 'Bright On' 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - Soft Beige
Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder
Benefit 'Coralista'

Eyes
Soap & Glory It's About Prime Eye Primer 'Bright Light'
Naked Basics Palette 'Naked 2' all over lid, 'Venus' on inner corner and 'Faint' on outer corner
Maybelline Mastershape Eyebrow Pencil 
Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara

Lips
The Body Shop Mango Lip Butter (Base) 
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'Soft Coral'

Toodles! 








No comments:

Post a Comment