Thursday 16 May 2013

May Wish List.

Hi! 

Hope everyone's having a great week so far! It's a bit here and there for me. My final assessments start next week so this week is a bit hectic, painting studios (and the studio floor - who paints floors?!) in preparation for displaying our work. Scary stuff! 

The good things about this week are that three years of hard work are coming to an end soon (yay!), and I bought me and the boy tickets to see Lee Evans next September! (YAYYY!) For those of you who don't know Mr Evans, firstly, do you live under a rock? And secondly, he is my all time favourite comedian - I saw him a couple of years ago and literally cried, I was so happy to finally see him live! Anyway, this has let my bank balance looking more sorry for itself than I had thought, meaning my beauty and fashion wish list is growing, as I can't bear myself to part with any more cash! 

Here is my wish list for May. 


Firstly, I apologise for the shoddy quality of my makeshift collage - photoshop is not my friend, so basic photomontages will have to do! 

1. River Island | Coral Skater Skirt | £16 | 2. MAC Cosmetics | Powder Blush in 'Melba' | £17.50 | 3. John Lewis | Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers | £54.00 | 4. ASOS | Black Disco Pants | £30 | 5. River Island | Acid Wash Denim Skater Skirt | £18 | 6. MAC Cosmetics | Lipstick in 'Coral Bliss' | £14

What are you lusting after this Month? 


2 comments:

  1. MAC's coral bliss looks lovely!
    Have a great time at Lee Evans always wanted to see him x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coral Bliss has been on my wishlist for a looooong time, one day I will take the plunge and spend my hard earned student loan on it! =P
      Aww thanks, I saw him last year for the first time - amazing! It's not until next September though so I have some waiting to do! Xx

      Delete