Thursday 2 May 2013

Collective Haul Part 1: Primark, Boots, Asos & More!


Hi! 

So lately I've splurged a bit on new things. These weren't all purchased at the same time, but collectively i've realised how much my bank balance is probably nursing it's wounds. As this post will be so huge and photo heavy, i've decided to split this post into two parts; clothes, bags etc, and make up/beauty bits. 


Printed Dipped Hem Dresses - Both Primark - £7. 
These dresses are perfect as a multifunctional dress - they're casual enough for a day out in the sun, yet could also easily be dressed up with heels. 

Midi Dress - Primark - £10. 
I've been wanting a midi dress in this style for a while, but had trouble finding one that fit me right and didn't made my legs look dumpy and short. This one is absolutely perfect, fits like a dream and is so flattering from all angles! Perfect! 

Mint Scallop Detailed Handbag - Asos - £28. 
I've been using my dark blue and tan handbags since Christmas, and I love them both, but I wanted a bag more suited to the Spring and Summer, and with this little beauty, I think I've found it. It's the most amazing mint green shade, and it big enough to fit all the essentials in, without being too big and bulky. This one's gonna stick around for quite a while. 

Bird & Flower Ring Dish - Asos - £7.
Am I the only one who has a bedside drawer full of bits and bobs, including an abundance of rings? Well I got a bit fed up with having to rummage through everytime I wanted to wear a ring, and after browsing the virtual aisles of Asos, came across this cute little dish, and decided then and there that I needed this in my life. 
Gold Moustache Detail Bracelet - Asos - £2.50. 
I am a sucker for anything novelty and moustache-themed. Anyone who knows me will know that I own a 'Le Moustache' T-shirt which I love on a lounge day, so I couldn't resist this little bracelet. 

Tomorrow I'll post the beauty buys from this haul! 

Toodles for now! 









2 comments: