Tuesday 26 March 2013

Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder: Review.

Hello! 

Well today, boys and girls, comes the second instalment of my 'six make-up items in 6 days' posts. This evening I bring you the Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder. 


I'm perhaps a little late on the bandwagon with this bronzer, however now that I have it, I feel like I need to give it a review. 

The packaging of this product is quite quirky, and I haven't really seen any other product like it. It opens like a book, and the bronzer itself is made to look like pieces of chocolate - yum! 


I do enjoy make-up that smells as well as looks nice, and this bronzer smells gorgeous! It has a lovely chocolate fragrance which makes your entire face smell like cadbury's, which can never be bad, can it?!

The actual bronzer has a slight shimmer (Bourjois describe this as glints of sunshine) which immediately gives the skin a radiant finish. I so far, have tended to brush this bronzer lightly all over my face to give me a healthy glow, and occasionally on my cheekbones to add definition and contour. 

Overall, I really like this product, and once the sun makes an appearance, I'm sure it will be a staple in my make-up routine! 

Have you used this bronzer? What are your thoughts?

Much love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment