Saturday 30 March 2013

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush Coup De Foudre: Review.

Hello! 

Well, we're getting closer and closer to Easter, and well and truly into Spring (even though the weather disagrees), and I for one am embracing pastel colours and a brighter, more pastel palette for my make up. Long gone are my days of a dark wardrobe, and out have come the dewy foundation shades and pink blushers, which is where todays review comes in. 


I have been using the Bourjois blusher for a week now, and so far, I am loving it. The shade I have; 'Rose Coup De Foudre' is a lovely rosy pink shade with a hint of glimmer which gives the cheeks a healthy glow; perfect for the spring. 

I find that this blush only needs a light brushing on the cheekbones starting at the apples of the cheeks, and sweeping upwards, as coverage (on my skin at least) is quite high, and this gives me an adequate flush to the cheeks. 

This blush retails for £7.49 at boots, which I think is a very fair price for such a good product. You can purchase your own little pot of blush here. 

So that's my 6 reviews in 6 days! Phew! I'm going to have a day off tomorrow, and do Easter the way it was intended: with a face full of chocolate and a roast dinner! Yum! 

Toodles for now, and Happy Easter! 




No comments:

Post a Comment