Wednesday 27 March 2013

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 110: Review.

Evening lovelies! 

Today I bring you the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in the shade 110. 


Shade 110 is actually a lot brighter that I first imagined, on the Boots website it looked a lot more of a creamy pink tone, however the actual shade appears much more orange in tone, giving an almost neon appearance. 

The 'matte' lipstick is not something I have ever used before, and from reviews i've read of other matte lipsticks, I was expecting the formula to be very chalky, and leave my lips looking very dry, showing up every blemish within my lips. Since receiving the product, however, I have so far (touch wood) had no problems whatsoever with the 'chalky' formula. Although the formula is obviously very different in texture to a normal lipstick, I do not find it to be a bad thing, and I actually really like the slightly less shiny finish to my lips. 








I was a bit nervous about wearing such a bright shade, as i'm usually a nude girl, however I do feel it's time to shake up my make-up wardrobe this Spring with some brightly coloured lip colours, and (hopefully) it looks ok! I'm hoping to add some pastel-y bright pinks to the collection in the future, which I think, and hope, will look great with my blonde hair and a tan this summer. 

Do you own any Kate matte lipsticks? Which shade is your favourite? 


No comments:

Post a Comment