Thursday 28 March 2013

Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner: Review

Hello! 

So, it's day 4 out of my 6 reviews and today I bring you Rimmel's Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner. 

Firstly, I apologise for the shoddy photography! Being the silly girl that I am, I've left my camera lead at Uni, meaning i'm stuck with my Blackberry's awful camera! =( 


 Rimmel have, in the last couple of years, in my opinion upped their game in terms of packaging. The packaging for this eyeliner is very similar to most liquid eyeliners, however appears a little more sleek, in a quirky pyramid/cone shape. 


The applicator again doesn't break any barriers, however in my opinion, if it aint broke, don't fix it! I find that the liner glides onto my lids, and I rarely have to apply more that one coat.

The formula is a creamy and loose texture, which applies smoothly, and with minimum effort, which is good for people like me, who don't have an awful lot of time in the mornings to sit and do make up.

I've opted to do a classic 60's flick with my liner, with otherwise very minimal and nude eye make-up. What does everybody think?



Tomorrow, I shall be covering Rimmel's Wake Me Up Concealer, so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment