Saturday 27 April 2013

The Bikini Body #1 | The 30 Day Squat Challenge.

Hello! 

Slightly different post today. 

With the weather getting warmer and those precious Summer months approaching fast, I've turned my attention to my body, and ways to get that bikini body that I feel confident showing off. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not in the slightest overweight, nor do I feel like I need to 'lose weight to feel good about myself'. I do, however, get just as anxious and body conscious when the time comes to strip down for bikini season. No matter what shape or size you are, there will always be a part of your body that you wish you could improve upon. For me, it's my legs, bum and tum - I just wish they were a bit more toned and a little less wobbly.

Well, it's time for me to stop wishing and make this a reality. With little more than a month before June (skimpy clothes season), I have decided to kick start my bikini body starting with my behind.

The Squat Challenge.

Warning: This challenge is not for the faint hearted. For those of you who have been a gym member and have participated in a toning class know how gruelling and painful squats can be. The aches and pains felt the day after are almost unbearable, however to get that booty beautiful and perky, it's a price i'm willing to pay!


I began this challenge today, and found that 25 squats this morning (and i'll do another 25 later tonight) was manageable. I think they key to success with this one is to break the squats into reps throughout the day, rather than all at once (I'm looking at day 30 - 250 squats in one go? No thankyou!) 
The great thing about this is it doesn't take as much time out of you day as you might think. 25 squats literally took me maybe a minute? I'm sure that we can all spare a couple of minutes a day out of our lives in order to perfect our little bottoms?

If any of you fancy doing this challenge, or have any tips/ideas on how to get 'bikini fit', I'd love to hear from you, so just drop me a comment below! 



3 comments:

  1. Very nice post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks =)
      Yeah sounds good to me, i've followed you =) Xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete